Friday, January 18, 2013

thinking

I hope you all understand that I rejoin my blog with some new ideas and due to Google page view facility I found a lot of people who at least give a look at my blog. Now as I told previous that I was about to start writing, but due to some obstacle which I can't figure out (must be my laziness) I could not. After my new joining and two more blogs, I started to think what will be the topic of my next blog because in last three years my style of thinking has changed a bit. When I go through the blog I found that every piece of my writing was about some daily slapstick humor about our middle class Bengali people, some were about the irony or sarcasm on politics (for that time particularly) and rest of it were about my own. Now onwards I try to write something on some particular topic like humor (as I always tried to people smile by my writing) or I should write as blog writers do. Anyways  I think that it will take some times to judge my flow and your choice also if you are actually bother to show some kindness to me. There is an other idea to me, that is to follow my mentor স্বর্গীয় শ্রী তারাপদ রায় (Late Mr. Tarapodo Roy).
Now this is too late for me also its near about morning and i have to sleep, so i will introduce you with my mentor in next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

কুলের আচার ও পুরাতনী চিঠি

 মনে করুন, এভাবেই সময় চলছে... তাতে তো আর জীবন কাকু থেমে থাকবে না। এগিয়েই যাবে। মনে করুন এরকম ভাবেই ২০২৫ এর বসন্ত এসে গেছে, এভাবেই ঘরে বসে কা...