Tuesday, January 29, 2013

wow!!!!!!!!

It is unbelievable to me, I just can't imagine that there are 24 views on my page in last few hours and 21 of them are from Russia!!!!!!! I usually check my blog's view count and for last few days I found there are more viewer from USA or Russia or other foreign country but less viewer from my own India. Its meaning that our country is lacking any kind of reading habit day by day. Anyway I just don't want to interfere any critical topic today cause today I have a fantastic mood.
Yes I am exited about the response of my blog but I can't get what they actually feel about my writing and are they really read them or just they come and visit occasionally or its just like programmed by Google!
Whatever the the answer may be I will write, more and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

কুলের আচার ও পুরাতনী চিঠি

 মনে করুন, এভাবেই সময় চলছে... তাতে তো আর জীবন কাকু থেমে থাকবে না। এগিয়েই যাবে। মনে করুন এরকম ভাবেই ২০২৫ এর বসন্ত এসে গেছে, এভাবেই ঘরে বসে কা...